Watergate Plus is a fire retardant, absorbent and breathable wall underlay. Is a white composite Non-Woven polypropylene, specifically designed as a wall underlay behind exterior wall claddings. Watergate Plus also offers a high degree of water resistance, with a high level of water vapour permeability.
- Can be used as a wall Underlay on timber and steel framed buildings with absorbant and non-absorbant wall claddings direct fixed to framing.
- Can be used a Wall Underlay in a drained cavity.
- Can be used as an air barrier where walls are not lined (attic spaces, gable ends)
- Suitable up to and including "very high" Building Wind Zones of NZS 3604S
- Unaffected by LOSP Timber