Ormonoid Bitumen Paint
A multipurpose, water-based, bitumen product supplied in a paint consistency. Ormonoid Bitumen Paint is ideal for priming and sealing a variety of substrates and protects a range exterior metal surfaces.
Please select size below.
Features & Benefits
- Protects metal from corrosion
- Protects tree wounds from disease and vermin attack
- Water-based, free of solvents and odours
- Non-flammable and non-hazardous
- Easily spread and quick drying
- Resistant to mild acids, alkali, moisture, air and vermin
- Packaging: 1L and 4L
- As a primer on concrete, brick, fibre cement sheeting, timber and other porous surfaces prior to the application of bituminous product
- As a sealer for planter boxes and garden pots
- For protection of various exterior metal surfaces such as guttering, downpipes, water tanks, troughs, trailers, car bodies and metal type material against corrosion. Not suitable for immersed or UV exposed conditions
- Repairing of existing bitumen membranes and surfaces
- Sealing of tree wounds after grafting or pruning